Before you can initiate a transfer from any MTN line, you would need to create a secret pin. This secret pin must be known to you alone, and the pin must be four digit numbers. Anyone that knows your pin can transfer your credit without your consent.How to Change Your Transfer Pin from Default You will need to change your transfer pin from default to a memorable number. The default pin is 0000. You can change your pin via USSD or SMS.
How to change your pin via SMS
- Send the following command via SMS to activate your new pin 0000 1234 1234 to 777
- The 0000 in the command signifies your default pin,
- The 1234 in the command signifies your new pin,
- The repeated 1234 in the command signifies new pin confirmation.
- You can change the 1234 in the code above to any code that suits you. If entered correctly, you will receive a message that your pin has been successfully changed.
How to change your pin via USSDTo change your transfer pin via USSD, dial *601* default/old PIN* New PIN* New PIN# then press the send button. For example, if you want to change your pin from default to 1234, you will dial *601*0000*1234*1234#. If entered correctly, you will receive a message that your pin has been changed successfully.
How To Transfer Credit On MTNYou can also transfer credit from MTN via two means. The means are USSD and SMS.
How to transfer credit via SMS: Transfer 08065655230 200 1234 and send it to 777
Red = Recipient Number
Yellow = Amount to Transfer
Green = Secret Pin
If entered correctly, you will receive message telling you to confirm your command by sending Yes to 777. If you want to cancel the transaction, just send CANCEL to 777.
How To transfer credit via USSD.To transfer credit via USSD, dial *600*Recipient’s phone number*amount in Naira*PIN# then press Send/Ok. If entered correctly,you will receive a text message confirming successful transfers.
You might like to:
To Contact Site Owner For Info Or Advert, Call: 08136125128